Saturday 4 June 2016

Skin Diva Main; Peeling Set


Skin Diva Main
( Peeling Set )


This was sent to me actually last year, December. Sorry for the late review.

Products:
- Skin Diva Soap
- Skin Diva Cream
- Skin Diva Orange peeling Lotion
- Skin Diva Wonder Bleach Lotion

Use and Experience: I tried this Product last January. To be honest, when I first tried this peeling Lotion it didn't work, I asked the owner about it and she told me that maybe I did not follow the rules of using it. So after failing in the first try I got busy because of Our School Play so I didn't get a chance to use it. ( March ) This was the time I actually took a time to use and try it again, and IT WORK! My skin peeled off it first layer, What I like about this peeling thing is it Removes out Scars, and Uneven Skin tone. So it's a THUMBS UP. If You wanted to remove the first layer of your skin just to get rid of any skin marks, You must try out this Skin Diva Main's Peeling Set.You have to use the Orange Peeling Lotion for 4 consecutive nights ( 15 mins interval ) You cannot use soap when you are applying Peeling Lotion and after that you have to rest your skin. I use their soap after resting my skin for Two Days and After that It Literally Peeled Off my Skin's First Layer. It is best to moisturize your skin with their Bleaching Lotion with SPF 30.

If you have any Questions about this Product just let me know or better yet just Contact Skin Diva Main. Follow them on their Instagram Account and Contact them on Viber for Inquiries or Orders.

Thank you so much for Dropping by my Blog.

So Much Love,
     Arianne

No comments:

Post a Comment