Saturday 31 March 2018

Beauty Care Essentials: Hair Mayonnaise Mask





Beauty Care Essentials: Hair Mayonnaise Mask

I remember having damaged hair because of hair coloring activities I've done with my hair, those curling and hair straightening that had happened. It was so bad, but who does want that kind of hair,right? I have searched and used some hair products that claims to give your hair a new volume, from the cheapest to expensive. It was so upsetting when you try to have ways on how it could be changed, but worry no more. I have this product that not actually claims but rather prove that their products are different from the other one's. Why? Because this Hair Mayonnaise had given me a chance to feel what does protected hair feels like. So let me give you a quick overview to the said shop.

Beauty Care Essentials or @beautycareeesentials of Instagram is a Shop that sells hair essentials that will definitely say "Bye bye" to your damaged and frizzy hair and "Hello" to your well cared hair. You don't have to go to Salon just to fix your hair because you can do that in the comfort of your own home in less than 30 minutes. Yes, you have read it right. 


BCE Hair Mayonnaise Mask



This Hair Mayonnaise Mask can completely repair your damaged hair strands by coating, nurturing and strengthening the hair strands and fibers. It is made from hydrolyzed egg protein combined with plant extracts and ActivHydrozyl that instantly renew dry and over-processed damaged hair. You can use this daily as a conditioner. And with 3 easy steps you can have your repaired hair.
First, Apply the Hair Mayonnaise Mask to your hair and Massage thoroughly; Second, Leave the mask on your hair for 10-15 minutes for extreme conditioning; Lastly, Rinse your hair thoroughly and towel dry. Then comb and style. But gals, trust me that even though you didn't comb your hair it is perfectly smooth.







I have tried this product already and all I can say is this is my new hair buddy/companion. No need for extravagant salon treatments because I already have my BCE Hair Mayonnaise Mask. I just put on an ample amount of product on my hair leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it off. After that I dry my Hair and tadaah my hair is definitely ready for summer. Girls, our hair is one of our crowning glory, It is one of the features or assets that can get attention unto many people. This contains 250ml of Hair Mask. I also love the smell of this product, as well as the packaging the gold and pink color of the container really gives me a princess vibe out of it, Elegant looking container. The ingredients are written also and a brief description to the product itself.



Before Using the BCE Hair Mayonnaise Mask


After Using the BCE Hair Mayonnaise Mask






I'm sure, you can see in these photos how confident I'am with my hair. 

They also have a Quera Duo; see the pictures below



Make sure to try this out too with their BCE Hair Mayonnaise so that you'll have a Trio Treat for your Hair this Summer and together let's beat the Heat.


For Online Orders:

https://www.lazada.com.ph/
https://www.shopee.com/bce2017
https://www.giltbox.ph/women/brands/beauty-care-essentials

POP UP STORES:

@giltboxbeautycafe - Sapphire Marikina / Virra Mall Greenhills
@empirefashioncafe - Lilac St. Marikina Branch

Thank you so much Beauty Care Essentials for giving me a chance to try out your product it is such a privilege to write a review about it. Cheers to a successful collaboration!

Disclaimer: Please know that even though this is a colla, My review and opinions about BCE Hair Mayonnaise Mask is 100% Honest. I have allotted my time to try this and put on my personal thoughts.

Till my next blog post!

So much Love,
   Arianne


No comments:

Post a Comment