Thursday 7 April 2016

Go_OrganicPinky's Tomato Serum and Cucumber Lime Toner

                     

Go Organic Pinky Tomato Serum and Cucumber Lime Toner

The Picture above are the Tomato Serum and Cucumber Toner of Go_OrganicPinky's Shop on Instagram.
First of all I would like to thank Mommy Jeni of Go_OrganicPinky's Shop for letting me Review her Products again.





Tomato Serum

Price: This Tomato Serum costs 200.00 for 30 ml

Color: As you can see it doesn't have a distinct color, It's like a gel that has a really great scent.

Use and Experience: I use this tomato serum Every Night. Actually it was a really great product I can see the improvement on my skin. I spread this on my face every night before going to bed, You can just ample serum on your finger and spread it thoroughly on your face. The good thing about this serum is it dries on your face quickly. Every morning I can feel that my face is stretching, I can also see that it gives a pinkish glow on my face. It also help my face to prevent pimples. For me it's a TWO THUMBS UP PRODUCT YEY!




Cucumber Lime Toner

Price: 120 pesos for 50 ml

Use and Experience: So I'm cleaning my face with this Cucumber Lime Toner. It removes out excess oil and dirt on my face. Besides from loving the smell of this Toner I also love the coolness it gives on my face, Pimple free Face because of Go_OrganicPinky's Products! So much love for Organic Products.
I use this Cucumber Lime toner first before applying their Tomato Serum.


Over All and Final Thoughts For the Two Products: Using the Go_OrganicPinky's Products really helps my skin to be Healthier plus it also gives a Pinkish Glow. These Products are so perfect together.                 Loving their Products so much. Feed Your skin Luxurious Organic Products and Reveal Your Younger and Healthier Skin by Investing Your skin with Go_OrganicPinky's Products.

You can check out their shop on instagram @Go_OrganicPinky and You can also Contact them on Viber: 09328881088

          Thankyou so much for dropping by my blog
                       so much Love,
                           Arianne

No comments:

Post a Comment