Friday 27 May 2016

Fair and Glow Block 'n Bright Beauty Balm Cream and MAC Studio Fix Liquid

I have so many pending Blog Posts, But I promise that I'll catch up. Anyway here's my Product Review and I hope you'll enjoy reading it.



MAC Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15 ; Fair and Glow Block 'n Bright Beauty Balm Cream

For me Liquid Foundations are Important because it covers up the blemishes, pores, and pimples that you have on your face. As a Blogger and Model I make sure that I only invest my skin on "Quality Products" or "Well Known Products" because I need to have a Flawless Skin. And now I'll be sharing my Favorite Products that I usually use on my Face.



MAC Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15

I use this MAC Studio Fix Fluid on my face first before applying Press Powder so that it will not give a shiny look on my face. This Liquid Foundation has SPF 15 that protects your skin on UV Rays.

Price: This was just sent as a gift from my Online Sponsor but it is in a 30 ml Bottle

I recommend this Product to People who usually go out often for events so that You'll have a Glowing Look




Price: 250.00 for 30 ml



Ingredients: Azelaic Acid, Kojic Acid, Shea Butter, Glutathione, Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide.

How to Use: Dot a pea sized amount of cream all over your face and blend it thoroughly for even coverage.



This is actually my Favorite because it is a lightweight multi function cream with make-up effect and skin care benefits to prevent pimples, lighten dark spots, bright looking skin, and moisturized your face. Besides the ingredients mentioned it is also with Papaya Extract, Arbutin, Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Bearberry that gives this Multi function Balm Cream a Nice Scent when you apply it on your face. And because it is with SPF 45 it also protects your skin on UV Rays.

You can check out Fair and Glow Main on their Instagram account. Make sure to Follow them because this Summer they give You a 30% - 50% Off on their Selected Products. Ladies their Products is a must try because it is all worth it.

Thank you so much for Dropping by my Blog until my Next Blog Post!
PS: The review for my Lippies is on my recent Blog Post I hope you'll read it too.

So Much Love, 
    Arianne 

No comments:

Post a Comment