Saturday 28 May 2016

Sabon Depot: Review of Sample Cut Soaps

This is the Continuation of Review for Sabon Depot's Products

Product Review of;
- Black Soap
- The Obagi Bar Plus ( Beauty Bar )
- Fruity Peel Soap ( Brightening Soap )



Black Soap

Ingredients: Saponified Oil of Coconut, Plantain, Mulberry Extract, Aloe Vera, Mushroom Extract, Tea Tree, Neem Oil, Vitamin B3, Vanilla Essence, Fruity Acids and Licorice. 

Best for: Whitening Skin, Shrinking Pores, Treating Pimples, Lightening Dark Spots and Scars.


Color: The name says it all; Black

Use and Experience: This was just a sample cut for me to try. It smells like a Fruit. This soap only last for 4 days because I'm using it Twice a Day. What I like about it is, It doesn't melt easily. It's effective because it lightens my skin and it also lighten my pimple scars.


The Obagi Bar Plus ( Beauty Bar )

Three layers comprise of active ingredients like glutathione, kojic, aloe vera, arbutin and blueberry and more.

This soap smoothens, softens, whitens, brightens skin and makes you younger with every wash.


Use and Experience: I have tried Obagi Soaps before and it smoothens and lightens the skin thus I don't like that it easily melts when its wet so I usually cut it into pieces. I also use this soap twice a day that's why it didn't last that long but I'm satisfied with the result.


Fruity Peel Soap ( Brightening Skin )

Superior peeling soap that contains potent fruit acids and aloe vera to prevent irritation.

Whitens Skin, reduce dark spots and scars, brighten skin as it slowly peels off dead skin.


Color Blue

Use and Experience: This is My Favorite because I can really see the result or difference of skin. It does not dry my skin though it is said that it's peeling soap because it's not literally "peeling". It removes your dead skins when you lather it on your skin for about 3-5 minutes and you rinse it off, You can feel that your dead skins are peeling out. What I also love about this soap is it does not melt easily. You must try it out.

Check out Sabon Depot on Instagram and make sure to follow them so that You'd be updated on their latest release of products. Their Products are DEFINITELY A MUST TRY.

Thank you so much for dropping by my Blog.

So Much Love,
    Arianne

No comments:

Post a Comment