Saturday 28 May 2016

Sabon Depot; Spot the Not and Peppermint Massage Oil


Sabon Depot by: Ms.Cristina Chu Garcia

"A Little Goes a Long Way" Love Mama Handcrafted Bath and Body Products

Sabon Depot is a shop from Instagram wherein they sell 100% Handmade Products, 3 weeks ago Ms.Cristina have sent me 20 different products. I didn't know that she already sent some products for me to try, it has been delivered to our has without any sender's name so I got excited to open it. At first I was sniffing the package because it has a really great scent of Peppermint. Then after an hour I opened it. There were 20 products that have been covered up with papers, one by one I took of the papers and as I finished opening it, I was just so happy that Ms.Cristina is so generous enough to send her products to me. 

For Ms.Cristina Thank you so much for Trusting me to try out your products, I hope you'll enjoy reading my review.

So let's start this Review. Enjoy!


These were the products that I was about to review.

: Spot the Not
: Black Soap
: Peppermint Massage Oil
: The Obagi Bar Plus ( Beauty Bar )
: Fruity Peel Soap ( Brightening Soap )


Spot the Not

Use of the Product: It is best for treating Pimples and Acne

Ingredients: White Kaolin Clay, Grapeseed Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tea Tree Extract, Rosemary Essential Oil, Vitamin E.



Color: Light Green

Use and Experience: This was actually the first product that I tried hoping that my pimples would be gone, and guess what? It's gone, but yeah You can't assume that after your first try it would be gone, it would have to take a lot of patience. For me it took a week, I use this Product before bedtime, I leave it overnight and rinse it in the morning when I wake up. I wash my face with lukewarm water and after washing my face it gives a smooth and glowing skin. When I tired it out for the first night it cause a little bit of itchiness on my face though I did not discontinue using it. It has a really great scent but I can't recognize it's distinct smell. It's so relaxing because of the smell, it also dries up as soon as you put an ample amount on your affected area. For me this is a great product, I recommend this product to people who has pimple breakout on their skin or who has acne.


After a week of using this Spot the Not this is the Result it has no Filter.
So if You wanna have a smooth and flawless skin try the Spot the Not of Sabon Depot.



Peppermint Massage Oil

Effects: Relieves Headache and Muscle Pain. It also Repels Mosquito

Use and Experience: I used this product when I experienced a Back pain, This Product is a must! It relieves the pain I had. My parents also used this when they have muscle pain. About this oil as an Insect Repellent it is Highly Recommended for the Mother's out there who wanted to free their babies from insect bites because I also tried this out as an Insect repellent and it worked.

I WILL BE POSTING SEPARATE REVIEW FOR THE SOAPS MENTIONED ABOVE.

Thank you so much for dropping by my Blog.


So Much Love,
     Arianne

No comments:

Post a Comment