Friday 27 May 2016

MAC and NARS Lippies


MAC and NARS Lippies


These Three Lippies are my Favorite. ( I hope that the swatch of the lipstick on the right side is visible )
I know that most of the Teenagers out there are Addicted to Lipsticks nowadays. Especially on the Matte Lippies, Kylie Lip Kit, Ariana Grande Mac Lipstick, and many different more.



NARS Audacious Lipstick

This Nars Lipstick is in Michiyo 404. It looks best in girls who has a White Skin or "Maputi" because it is Fuchsia Pink though it looks good also on other girls who has fair skin.



MAC Matte Lustre Lipstick

It is a  MAC A15, as you can see it looks like red but when you put it on your lips its very attractive. I recommend this all girls. Since it is Matte it gives your lips a nice look.



MAC Matte Lustre Lipstick

This lipstick is also a Matte Lipstick, Actually this is my Favorite because the shade of this enhances my lips though it looks pale. It looks like pink when you try it it is MAC A06. I don't recommend this lipstick to be use on night events because maybe people won't recognize it. It looks best when you put it in daytime because it is easy to be recognize.

This Lipsticks were just sent as a gift by my Online Sponsors.

If you want me to blog more about make-ups or make-up stuff just let me know You can follow me on my Instagram account. My username is Ariannebrulcarba

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog.

So Much Love,
   Arianne

No comments:

Post a Comment